About Our Council
Father Judge Council is named after Fr. Thomas A. Judge who was the second Pastor at St. Anthony of Padua Church. He was very well liked by all parishioners especially little children who anxiously awaited at mass on Sundays to see what he had in his “little brown bag” to preach about! He had a great sense of humor which helped him get through a long but heroic bout with stomach cancer to which he finally succumbed in the mid 1970s. The Father Judge Council works closely with the St. Anthony’s Parish in East Northport, NY.
The Grand Knight for 2016 is Michael G. Norton. You can contact the Knights by phone at 631-262-1891, or by email. If you are interested in joining us, go to the membership page by visiting our membership page. If you are interested in joining us, go to the membership page by clicking on the one of the following: Knights, 4th Degree, Columbiettes, Squires or Little Knights.
The Father Judge Council meets at 8:00 pm on the first and third Mondays at its hall in the Hewitt shopping center (Directions). The first meeting of the month is primarily a business meeting. The second meeting each month is more socially oriented but will address necessary business. Visit our activities page for the schedule of upcoming activities.
- Visit the Father Judge Council Sponsors’ yellow page. It lists all council sponsors by their line of business.
- Please join the Catholic Advocacy Network. Click here
- If you have an area of interest on the website, please visit it and assure it is up-to-date.
- See pictures of Father Judge hall.
- Blue or Underlined items indicate a link to another part of the website or a page outside the website.